Inside Sales & Business Development Role
Netchem is a sales & growth driven organisation supplying specialty chemical raw materials to a variety of markets across North America. We are a small business, with each member of our team focused on working to achieve the success of the business. Our office is collaborative, ‘open-door’ and provides a positive workspace.
You are a driven self-starter who persists to overcome challenges. You are an excellent communicator who can adapt your communication style to your target audience. You make use of effective questioning and know how to be assertive.
- University degree or equivalent experience in science, business or engineering
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft office, internet research)
- Sales or customer service experience
This Job Involves …
Objective – to promote and grow raw material sales via email, phone and face-to-face customer interactions, based on your market research.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Identify new customer leads and new potential product categories
- Gather and track customer and market intelligence
- Conduct information searches and be able to collate this information
- Written and oral communication skills – you will be spending time promoting and growing sales via email, phone and face-to-face customer interactions
- Presentation and document creation – you will be developing proposals as part of the sales cycle as well as reports for internal use
- You will work to discover and understand customer needs and develop sales proposals that meet those needs
Account Management & Development
- Identify and develop new customer leads
- Secure new business from both new and existing customers
- Maintain business with existing clients
- Consult with clients (after sales) to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
You can expect to…
Gain a 360-degree understanding of the business by working closely with your colleagues in technical & quality services, customer service, finance and supply chain throughout the sales cycle.
Develop your skills in the areas listed above while directly contributing to the success of the business.
Have the opportunity to grow your career at a company that is focused on the long-term career growth and satisfaction of our employees.
Be fairly compensated based on your contributions rather than on your years of experience.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com